Monday, January 29, 2007

Starting the week in prayer...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You for another day of life. I thank You for another day to make a difference in this world. And I want to do just that, my King. Father God I give this day to You. I pray for a productive day, Lord. I pray blessings on my and wife's schedule today. Help us to make the most of our time... Help us to impact others for the Kingdom through our life witness.

Lord, Monica and I acknowledged our 3 and a half year wedding anniversary yesterday. Father, I give thanks and praise You for giving me such a halthy marriage and such a fine wife and family. Thank You for Elijah and Connor. Bless me to be a leader to them Lord.

Father God I love You. And I pray these things in the power of my precious Lord and Savior: Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: